Desktop: Barcode Management
To update the Batch Identifier:
- Batches are created as a result of clicking on the Seed Now button under the Growth Cycles tab or completing a Start task found under the Tasks Tab.
- Once a batch is created, find the batch under the Crops tab.
- Click on either the crop variety or the Batch Identifier.
- Click on the Edit Batch Info button.
- Change the Batch Identifier.
- Click the Save button.
To add additional Barcodes to a Batch:
- Click on the barcode icon in the upper right-hand corner of the batch page.
Choose the Barcode Type and the Label Format:
- In the bottom most input field, input the new barcode identifier and click Add Barcode.
2. You can add an infinite number of secondary barcodes to a batch.
Mobile App: Barcode Management
- Login to your facility on the mobile app.
- Navigate to the Scan Barcode icon on the bottom of the app.
- Your camera will turn on, and if you are in a poorly lit area, toggle on the flashlight at the left of the cancel button.
- Place your barcode within the scanning border on your phone.
- The batch page will appear.
- Click on All Batch Tasks.
- This will open up a dropdown menu with all of the tasks associated with that crop batch.