Desktop: Barcode Management
To update the Batch Identifier for a Batch:
- Batches are created as a result of clicking on the “Seed Now” button under the Growth Cycles tab or completing a “Start” task found under the Tasks Tab.
- Once a batch is created, find the batch under the “Crops” tab page.
- Click on either the crop variety or the Batch “Identifier”.
- Click on the “Edit Batch Info” Button.
- Change the Batch “Identifier”.
- Click the “Save” button.
To add additional Barcodes to a Batch:
- Click on the barcode icon in the upper right-hand corner of the batch page.
- Choose the “Barcode Type” and the “Label Format”.
- In the bottom most input field, input the new barcode identifier and click "Add Barcode".
- You can add an infinite number of secondary barcodes to a batch.
Mobile App: Barcode Management
- Login to your facility on the mobile app.
- Navigate to the “Scan Barcode” icon on the bottom of the app.
- Your camera will turn on, and if you are in a poorly lit area, toggle on the flashlight at the left of the cancel button.
- Place your barcode within the scanning border on your phone.
- The batch page will appear.
- Click on “All Batch Tasks”.
- This will open up a dropdown menu with all of the tasks associated with that crop batch.