In Artemis, growers can estimate how much labor is needed for seeding, moving, and harvesting the crop batches for a given Growth Cycle. Growers can then refer to these estimates to help track and plan labor.
Estimated Labor Hours appear on the Growth Cycles page.
To add and edit labor hour estimates:
- Go to the Growth Cycles tab.
- Click on the desired Growth Cycle to assign or edit labor hours.
- On the individual Growth Cycle page, click the Edit button for an action.
- Input the Estimated Task Hours. Task Hours are how long growers expect the action to take. Growers can input the expected number of hours and minutes.
- Next, input the Expected Number of People. How many people will be working on this task?
- Estimated Labor Hours will automatically calculate based on the Task Hours multiplied by the Number of People.