Growers can customize the Harvest Units to label harvests in Artemis. For example, pounds, cases, and clamshells can all be Harvest Units within the system.
To set up Harvest Unit you do the following:
- Go to Settings by clicking on the user name in the upper right corner of the page, and select Settings from the dropdown.
- Navigate to Harvest Units.
- To create a new harvest unit, select the Add another harvest unit button.
- For each harvest unit, assign a Name, Weight, and Price. To for weight and price, make edits in the Display Units tab.
- Mark units currently in use as Active by checking the checkbox. Deselect the checkbox aside any units not being used.
- Click the green Save button.