You can customize the Harvest Units you use to label harvests in Agrilyst so they match how you think about your operations.
For example — pounds, cases and clamshells can all be Harvest Units. A grower who tracks operations in terms of clamshells would select “clamshells” as a Harvest Unit.
You will specify your Harvest Unit in Settings:
- Go to Settings by hovering or clicking on your user name in the upper right corner of the page, and select Settings from the dropdown.
- Scroll down to Harvest Units.
- To create a new harvest unit, select the Add another harvest unit button.
- For each harvest unit you would like to use, assign a Name, Weight, and Price. If you would like to change your display units for weight and price, scroll up on the page to Display Units and make edits there.
- Mark units that you would like to use for your batches as Active using the checkbox. For any units that you do not currently want in use, deselect the checkbox.
- Click the green Save button.