To add batch units and plant sites:
- Go to Settings by hovering over or clicking on the user name to the far right of the menu bar, and select Settings option from the dropdown.
- Scroll down to Batch Units section on the Organization sub tab. These are the units attached to crop batches within a facility. For example, trays, towers, and rafts are all batch units.
- Mark the default batch units as active, or create a batch unit by pressing the Add another seeding unit button at the bottom of the list.
- To track quantities within a batch more granularly, add the number of plant sites for that specific batch unit. For example, if there are 104 cells on a sheet of grow media, type 104 under plant site capacity if that’s how your facility tracks units.
- Set both the batch unit and the plant site capacity to be active when seeding/starting batches.
- Click Save.
Note: Once a batch unit is in use (meaning it is currently being used in a zone), you cannot add or make edits to that unit or its plant site capacity unless you remove the unit from active use on under zones sub tab. Alternatively, you can create a new batch unit to set plant capacities for new batches going forward.