To add Batch Units and Plant Sites:
- Go to Settings by hovering or clicking on your user name in the upper right corner of the page, and select Settings from the dropdown.
- Scroll down to Batch Units. These are the units that will attach to your crops in your organization. For example, trays, towers, and rafts are all batch units.
- Mark the default batch units that you use as active, or create your own batch unit by pressing the “Add another unit” button at the bottom of the list.
4. If you would like to additionally track quantity more specifically, you can add the Plant Site Capacity for that specific batch unit. For example, if there are 104 cells on your sheet of grow media, you can add “104” under plant site capacity.
5. Set both the batch unit and the plant site capacity to active to use them with your batches.