Now that you’ve created a Growth Cycle, what can you do with it? You have two main options. You can schedule a batch for this growth cycle with the purple Schedule button or create a batch right away using the green Seed Now button.
- With the purple Schedule button, you access the Create a Seeding Schedule page. let you create new batches according to a projected schedule.
- On this page, you can specify whether and how often you want the schedule to repeat.
- Click the green Save button when finished.
- On the Growth Cycle page, find the Growth Cycle (for example, Regular Cucumber) from which you want to create a batch and click the green Seed Now button to the right.
- Through the pop-up you will fill in details about the batch you are creating for that Growth Cycle.
- You can also use the tabs to fill in Custom Fields (like seed lot number) and to match your batch with a barcode for easy scanning with a scanner or the Agrilyst mobile app.
- Click the green Seed Batch button when finished.