Once a growth cycle is created, growers can do one of two things. With the purple Schedule button growers can either schedule a series of future batches or create a batch right away using the green Seed Now button.
- With the purple Schedule button, growers can access the Create a Seeding Schedule page. lets growers create a new batch according to an anticipated schedule.
- On this page, specify whether and how often a batch is scheduled.
3. Click the green Save button when finished.
- On the Growth Cycle page, find the Growth Cycle (for example, Regular Cucumber) where a batch was created and click the green Seed Now button to the right.
- In the dialog box, fill in the details about the batch in the Growth Cycle.
- Use the tabs to fill in (like seed lot number) and to match the batch with a barcode for easy scanning with a barcode scanner on the Artemis mobile app.
- Click the green Seed Batch button when finished.