With Custom Fields, you can add your own metrics to track on your crop batches. After you create a Custom Field, it will show up as an input for crop batch details.
Creating a Custom Field
- Hover or click on your username in the upper right corner of the screen and select Settings in the dropdown.
- From the list on the left, click on Custom Fields below Organization Settings.
- Click the Add Another Custom Field button at the bottom of the list.
- Give your custom field a name and select whether you will be tracking numbers or text.
- Check the Active checkbox next to your new custom field to have the field show up in your batch information.
- When you are finished, click the green Save button.