With Custom Fields, a grower can their own metrics to track on each crop batch. After creating Custom Fields, it will show up as an input for crop batch details.
Creating a Custom Field
- Hover or click on the username in the upper right corner of the screen and select Settings in the dropdown.
- In the list on the left, click on Custom Fields below Organization Settings.
- Click the Add Another Custom Field button at the bottom of the list.
- Give custom field a name and select either tracking numbers or text.
- Check the Active checkbox next to the new custom field to have the field show up in the batch information section.
- When finished, click the green Save button.
- To view the Custom Field, navigate back to the Crops tab and then click on zones.
- Click on the crop variety or unique identifier, and select Edit Batch Info.