With Custom Fields, a user can add their own metrics to track on each crop batch. After creating Custom Fields, it will show up as an input for crop batch details.
Creating a Custom Field:
- Hover over or click on the username at the far right of the menu bar. Select the Settings option in the dropdown menu.
- In the list on the left, click on Custom Fields sub tab on the left navigation menu.
- Click the Add Another Custom Field button at the bottom of the list.
- Give custom field a name and select either tracking numbers or text.
- Check the Active checkbox next to the new custom field to have the field show up in the batch information section.
- When finished, click the green Save button.
To view the Custom Field, navigate back to the Crops tab and click on any batch. Click on the crop variety or unique identifier, and select Edit Batch Info.