In Agrilyst, you can use the search in the Compliance section to pull up a list of past activities and print them as logs. You can also save search parameters for searches you will perform again and again.
To search for crop and task logs:
- Click on the Compliance tab in the main navigation menu.
- Click on the Logs tab on the Compliance page.
- Use the toggle to choose whether you want to search through Crops or Tasks in your Agrilyst history.
- Use the search inputs to specify the information you want to view.
- Click the green Search button.
- Search Results appear below the Search area.
- You can print your search results by selecting the Print button. The print view includes a space for name, signature, and date to be used as a log for food safety compliance.
- You can also save your search by inputting a name for the Search Results and clicking the green Save this Search button. Saved Searches will show up in the Search area at the top of the page, to the right of the search filters.