In Artemis, use the search bar in the Compliance section to pull up a list of past activities and print them as logs. Growers can also save search parameters for searches that are regularly performed.
- Click on the Compliance tab in the main navigation menu.
- Click on the Logs tab on the Compliance page.
- Use the toggle to choose between Crops or Tasks in the history list.
- Use the search inputs to specify the information of interest.
- Click the green Search button.
- Search results appear below the Search area.
- Growers can print the search results by selecting the Print button. The print view includes a space for name, signature, and date to be used as a log for food safety compliance.
- Growers can also save their search by inputting a name for the Search Results and clicking the green Save this Search button. Saved Searches will show up in the Search area at the top of the page, to the right of the search filters.