To organize tasks in Artemis, use Task Categories to better sort and track activities within a grower’s facility. After customizing Task Categories under Settings, the newly added categories can be used to categorize tasks under the Tasks tab.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the username to the far right of the menu bar. Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Select Task Categories sub tab on the left-hand navigation menu.
- On this page, mark categories currently being used as Active or inactive by clicking the checkbox beside each category.
- Assign a color to each category using the dropdown menu. Users can add their own unique task categories by pressing the Add another task category button.
5. After adding or editing new Task Categories, press the green Save button.