To organize tasks in Artemis, use Task Categories to better sort and track activities within a grower’s facility. After customizing Task Categories under Settings, the newly added categories can be used under the Tasks tab.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the username in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Select Settings from the dropdown.
- Select Task Categories on the left-hand navigation menu.
- On this page:
- Mark categories currently being used as Active or inactive by clicking the checkbox beside each category.
- Assign a Color to each category using the dropdown menu.
- Add another unique task categories by pressing the Add another task category button.
- After adding or editing new Task Categories, press the green Save button