Growers can upload documents to the Documents Library. Food safety plans, standard operating procedures (SOPs), scans of paper logs, or anything else growers want to keep in a single place for their compliance needs.
- Click on the Compliance tab in the main navigation menu.
- Click the purple Select File button to choose a file to upload from the computer. Attachments must be a .pdf, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .xls, doc, .docx, .pdf, .csv, or .txt file and smaller than 1MB.
- Give the file a title in the Title field.
- Click the green Upload button.
- The document will now be available in the Documents Library below.