In Agrylist, you can upload documents to the Documents Library to store them in one place. Here you can store your food safety plan, standard operating procedures, photos of receipts, scans of paper logs, or anything else you want to be able to find easily later.
- Click on the Compliance tab in the main navigation menu.
- Click the purple Select File button to choose a file to upload from your computer. Attachments must be a .pdf, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .xls, doc, .docx, .pdf, .csv, or .txt file and smaller than 1MB.
- Give the file a title in the Title field.
- Click the green Upload button.
- Now your document will be available in the Documents Library below.