You can choose to delete one task at a time or many tasks at once.
How to delete all repeating "Seed" tasks
- Click on Growth Cycles in the
- Click Seeding Schedules.
- Find the schedule that is responsible for the repeating "Seed" tasks that you would like to delete. You can choose to either archive the schedule (this will remove ALL tasks associated with it) or change it's start date to a future date (this will remove all past tasks associated with it).
- If you would like to archive the schedule, click Archive.
- If you would like to change it's start date to a future date, click on the schedule's name under the "Seeding Schedule" column, choose a new date in the Start On field.
***Repeat these steps with all the seeding schedules that are associated with "Seed" tasks you would like to delete.
How to delete all tasks related to a batch
- To get rid of "move" tasks, "harvest" tasks, and other batch-specific tasks, the best thing to do is to remove the batch that is creating those tasks. You can do this from the Task section OR from the Crops section of Agrilyst.
- From the Tasks section: Find one of the tasks you wish to delete, click on the green batch ID link.
- From the Crops section: Find a batch that has one of the tasks you wish to delete and click on it's batch ID.
- Click Edit Info.
- Click Remove.
***Repeat this step with all the batches that are associated with tasks you would like to delete.
How to delete one task at a time
- Click on