Choose to delete one task at a time or many tasks at once.
How to delete all repeating "Seed" tasks
- Click on Growth Cycles in the
- Click Seeding Schedules.
- Find the schedule that is responsible for the repeating "Seed" tasks that the grower would like to delete. A grower can choose to either archive the schedule (this will remove ALL tasks associated with it) or change its start date to a future date (this will remove all past tasks associated with it).
- To archive the schedule, click Archive.
- To change its start date to a future date, click on the schedule's name under the "Seeding Schedule" column, choose a new date in the Start On field.
***Repeat these steps with all the seeding schedules that are associated with "Seed" to be deleted.
How to delete all tasks related to a batch
- To get rid of "move" tasks, "harvest" tasks, and other batch-specific tasks, the best thing to do is to remove the batch that is creating those tasks. A grower can do this from the Task section OR from the Crops section of Artemis.
- From the Tasks section: Find one of the tasks a grower wishes to delete, click on the green batch ID link.
- From the Crops section: Find a batch that has one of the tasks a grower wishes to delete and click on its batch ID.
- Click Edit Info.
- Click Remove.
***Repeat this step with all the batches that are associated with tasks to be deleted.
How to delete one task at a time
- Click on