You can use a Cut and Come Again harvest when you are cutting lettuce leaves or picking tomatoes, but you are keeping the plant growing so that when it grows back you can harvest again.
A partial harvest (see Partial Harvesting a Batch) should be used when you are harvesting a portion of the area you’ve planted. For example, your batch is 3 channels and you’re harvesting 1 whole channel, and that 1 channel won’t be harvested again.
- Click Crops in the main navigation menu.
- Click on the crop batch you would like to harvest.
- Click the Harvest button located to the right of the batch title.
- A modal will pop-up and will ask for quantity harvested.
- Input the amount or count of the harvested batch.
- Select the correct weight unit for your quantity in the drop down to the right.
- In the Harvest Type drop down, which says ‘complete’ by default, select the Cut and Come Again harvest type.
- Hit Save to complete the Cut and Come Again harvest.
A Cut and Come Again harvest will not complete the harvest — instead it will allow you to continue entering harvests until you decide to discard or completely harvest the batch.