Users can use a Cut and Come Again harvest when they know they will need to harvest there plant 2 or more times. Cut and Come Again harvesting is set up under the growth cycle editor.
How to harvest a cut and come again batch:
- Click Crops in the main navigation menu.
- Click on the crop batch to be harvested.
- Click the Harvest button located to the right of the batch title.
4. A pop-up will appear asking for quantity harvested.
5. Input the amount or count of the harvested batch.
6. Select the correct the weight unit for that quantity in the drop down to the right.
7. In the Harvest Type drop down, which says ‘complete’ by default, select the Cut and Come Again harvest type.
8. Hit Save to complete the Cut and Come Again harvest.
9. A Cut and Come Again harvest will not complete the harvest — instead it will allow a user to continue entering harvests until they decide to discard or completely harvest the batch.