Growers can use a Cut and Come Again harvest when they are cutting lettuce leaves or picking tomatoes, but they are keeping the plant growing so that when it grows back it can be harvested again.
A partial harvest (see Partial Harvesting a Batch) should be used when harvesting a portion of the area planted.
- Click Crops in the main navigation menu.
- Click on the crop batch to be harvested.
- Click the Harvest button located to the right of the batch title.
- A modal will pop-up and will ask for quantity harvested.
- Input the amount or count of the harvested batch.
- Select the correct the weight unit for that quantity in the drop down to the right.
- In the Harvest Type drop down, which says ‘complete’ by default, select the Cut and Come Again harvest type.
- Hit Save to complete the Cut and Come Again harvest.
A Cut and Come Again harvest will not complete the harvest — instead it will allow a grower to continue entering harvests until they decide to discard or completely harvest the batch.