Distribute Harvest is part of bulk editing. Batches that need harvesting at the same time can be done through Distribute Harvest.
1. Click Crops in the main navigation bar and make sure Batches is highlighted in the sub menu.
2. From the batch list, select the batches to be harvested by clicking the check box next to the name of each batch.
3. Once growers have made the selection, above the batch list is the bulk editing option. Pick Distribute Harvest and click the button Apply (# Batches). In lieu of #, a value will show the amount of selected batches.
4. The Bulk Action: Distribute Harvest modal will pop-up.
5. Input the amount of want to harvest for selected batches.