Splitting a batch will take part of the batch and create a new batch that lives in a different zone.
1. Find the batch you want to split (You can either go to the Crops section and search for it, or if you recently completed a "Move" task for that batch then you can click on the batch ID from the completed task)
2. Once on the batch page, click the split button. This will bring up a pop-up.
3. Enter the identifier for the split batch
4. Enter the quantity you would like to split from the original batch
5. Enter the zone for the split batch as well as sub zones (if needed)
6. Enter barcode for the split batch and click add (if needed)
7. Click save to continue the split