Splitting enables you to break an existing batch into two or more batches for tracking. The new batches have their own unique identifiers and you can assign them to different zones within your greenhouse. To split a batch:
- Find the batch you want to split either by searching for it on the Crops page or selecting it from your Crops or Tasks list.
- Click on the batch to view the batch page.
- Once on the batch page, click the purple Split button to view the Split pop-up.
- Enter the identifier for the split batch. The default identifier will be the name of the original batch plus “-split.”
- Enter the quantity you would like to split from the original batch.
- Enter the zone for the split batch as well as sub zone (if needed).
- Scan or enter a new barcode for the split batch and click Add Barcode (if needed)
- Click the green Split button.