Batches have fields to describe their quantity, seeding unit, identifier, seed manufacturer, lot number, and sanitation. Since facilities vary from one another, not all fields will be the same. Customizing fields in batch list allows for flexibility to add or remove fields that describe each batch based on your farming setup.
1. Click the cog button located in the main navigation bar to access the main system settings.
2. On the left hand side-menu, click Custom Fields to access the customization fields for your batches
3. Once you're happy and satisfied with your changes, click Save to confirm the custom fields
4. To see the changes to your custom fields, head back to the Crops in the main navigation menu and in the sub menu, click Batches to access your batch list. Click the Edit button associated with the batch to open up a modal.
5. The Info modal will show the custom fields associated with the batch. Active custom fields will show here as well as any changes you made in the Custom Fields settings.
6. You can also access the Info modal on each individual batch page and not just on the batch list page.