Partial harvesting a batch is used when you want to record a harvest for portion of a batch. For example, if a batch has been seeded/started with a seeding unit containing 100 plant sites, a user can harvest 30 plant sites by following the below instructions:
- Click on the Crops tab from the menu bar.
- Click on the Batch Identifier for the desired batch.
- Click the Harvest button from the Action bar.
- Select the Partial option from the Harvest Type dropdown.
- A popup window will appear prompting you to record the quantity harvested for that batch.
- Select the Amount remaining.
- Hit Save to complete the partial harvest.