Agrilyst makes it easy to use barcodes to track information about crops — whether growers are using a barcode scanner or the Agrilyst mobile app. By assigning a barcode to a zone, growers can scan a printed barcode to see all related information about that zone like current crops and recent activity. Agrilyst can auto-assign barcodes to zones and batches as well, and these barcodes will be activated once the barcode is printed.
- Click on the Growth Cycles tab and click on Zones.
- Navigate to the Actions column on the far right.
- Click the name of the zone or the Visit button to get to that zone’s page.
- On the Zone page, select the barcode icon.
- Using the barcode pop up, growers can type in a barcode’s digits.
- Press the green Save button.