Agrilyst makes it easy to use barcodes to track information about your crops — whether you are using your own barcode scanner or the Agrilyst mobile app. By assigning a barcode to a zone, you can scan a printed barcode to see all related information about that zone, like current crops and recent activity.
- Click on the Growth Cycles tab and click on Zones.
- Click the name of the zone or the Visit button to get to that zone’s page.
- On the Zone page, select the barcode icon.
- Using the barcode pop up, you can type in a barcode’s digits or scan the barcode to assign it to this zone.
- Press the green Save button.