Creating Sub Zones (Upload)
Growers can divide their growing areas within a facility into smaller areas within each Zone. These areas are referred to as Sub Zones. Sub Zones distinguish distinct areas managed within a zone, giving users a more granular production map. Name each sub zone and mark it as active or inactive by clicking the checkbox. To add a sub zone:
- Click on Growth Cycles in the navigation menu.
- Click on Zones in the header.
- Click the Edit button under the Actions column to add sub zones.
- Click on the Sub Zones (optional) tab.
- Click the green Add Sub Zone button.
- Add a name for the sub zone and mark as active or inactive by clicking the Active checkbox.
- Repeat steps 5-6 to add additional sub zones.
- Press Save to update the changes to the zone.