Zones within a facility can be even further broken down into units called sub zones. Using Sub zones is optional. They are distinct areas managed within a zone giving users a more granular view into the movement of batches within your facility. Name each sub zone and mark it as active or inactive by clicking the checkbox.
To add a sub zone:
- Click on Growth Cycles tab in the menu bar.
- Click on Zones sub tab in the header.
- Click the Edit button under the Actions column to add sub zones to existing zones.
4. Click on the sub zones sub tab.
5. Click the green Add Sub Zone button.
6. Add a name for the sub zone and mark as active or inactive by clicking the Active checkbox.
7. Press Save to update the changes to the zone.