Within each zone, growers can break out their grow areas into smaller pieces, referred to as Sub Zones. For example, in a vertical growing system you can identify each level as a Sub Zone using the Sub Zones (optional) tab. You can name each sub zone and mark it as active or inactive using the checkbox. To add a sub zone:
- Click on Growth Cycles in the navigation menu.
- Click on Zones in the header.
- Click the Edit button for the zone for which you would like to add sub zones.
- Click on the Sub Zones (optional) tab
- Click the green Add Sub Zone button.
- Add a name for the sub zone and mark as active or inactive using the checkbox.
- Repeat steps 5-6 for as many sub zones as you’d like to add.
- Once finished, press Save to update the changes to your zone.