We currently have several different levels of users in the app who have permission to do different things. This article will show you how to invite people to use the app and set their user level, as well as going over the differences in permissions for the different levels.
1. Go to your Settings by clicking the gear in the upper right corner of your screen, next to your name.
2. Click on People
3. To invite a new user, enter their email and the user level you want them to have at the top of the page, then click Send Invitation. They will receive an email inviting them to join Agrilyst.
4. If you are an Owner, you can also edit existing user's information. Click on the name of one of your users to see their profile.
5. Click Edit Profile below their information. (You can also remove them by clicking the red Remove link.)
6. You can edit their email and name and also give them a different role.
7. Click Save
Understanding User Levels
Currently, the options for user levels are: Owner, Grower, and Employee. Here is a brief rundown of what each of those user types can do in the app.
- The first user in a new organization is automatically set as an Owner
- Can view the reports page
- Has access to the settings area