Once a grower has for batches, there are a few ways to track data using these fields.
Edit Custom Fields from the batch page
- Go to the Crops page.
- Find and click on a batch to access that batch page.
- Click the Batch Info tab.
- In the Batch Info dialog box, edit the custom fields growers want to change. For example, growers can add seed lot numbers or customer information.
- Click the green Save button when finished.
Edit Custom Fields from the Batch Spreadsheet
1. Go to the Crops page.
2. Click on the Spreadsheet tab.
- Find the column for the custom field to be edited. Scroll to the right to see the entire spreadsheet.
4. Edits to custom fields can be be made directly in the spreadsheet.
5. Changes are changed automatically.
Edit Custom Fields while seeding
- When growers , they can access custom fields on the second tab in the Seed dialog window.
- Enter information about the custom fields.
- Click the green Seed Batch button when finished.