Once a user has created a custom field for batches from the Settings page, there are a two ways to track data using these fields.
- Edit Custom Fields from the batch page
- Editing custom fields when seeding/starting a batch
- Click the Edit Batch Info button.
2. In the Batch Info dialog box, edit the desired custom fields. For example, a user can add seed lot numbers or customer information in this section.
3. Click the green Save button when finished.
Editing custom fields when seeding at batch:
- Edit Custom Fields while seeding
- When users seed a batch, they can access custom fields on the second tab in the Seed popup window.
- Enter information about the custom fields.
- Click the green Seed Batch button when finished.