Once you have created a custom field for batches, there are a few ways to track data using these fields.
Edit Custom Fields from the batch page
- Go to the Crops page.
- Find and click on a batch to access that batch’s page.
- Click the Batch Info tab.
- In the Batch Info pop-up, edit the custom fields you want to change. For example, you can add seed lot numbers or customer information.
- Click the green Save button when finished.
Edit Custom Fields from the Batch Spreadsheet
1. Go to the Crops page.
2. Click on the Spreadsheet tab.
- Find the column for the custom field you want to edit (you may need to scroll to the right).
4. Make edits directly in the spreadsheet.
5. Changes save automatically!
Edit Custom Fields while seeding
- While you seed a batch, you can access custom fields on the second tab in the Seed pop-up window.
- Enter information about the custom fields.
- Click the green Seed Batch button when finished.