1. Click on Metrics in the purple header.
2. Click +Metric to set one up (or click edit metric if one doesn't already exists).
3. Setup a metric with a name, the type of data, the unit of measurement, and the category.
***Note: Choose Whole Number or Decimal in the type of data field in order to use Metric Alerts.
4. Use the Data Target, Upper Limit, and Lower Limit fields to decide at what points a grower would like alerts.
5. Setup a repeating schedule for the metric's tasks and then click Save.
Now that an Upper Limit and a Lower Limit have been specified, when data is entered into a metric that passes those limits it will turn red notification in the top right portion of the header.
A grower can also choose to setup email and/or text message alerts under Settings --> Alert Settings.