1. Click on Metrics in the purple header.
2. Click +Metric to set one up (or, if you already have one, click edit metric).
3. If you haven't already, setup your metric with a name, the type of data, the unit of measurement, and the category.
***Note: You must choose Whole Number or Decimal in the type of data field in order to use Metric Alerts.
4. Use the Data Target, Upper Limit, and Lower Limit fields to decide at what points you would like alerts.
5. Setup your repeating schedule for the metric's tasks and then click Save.
Now that you have specified an Upper Limit and a Lower Limit, when data is entered into your metric that passes those limits you will see a red notification in the top right portion of the header.
You can also choose to setup email and/or text message alerts under Settings --> Alert Settings.