If you seeded a batch on a day which is already past, you can create the batch in Agrilyst and then back-date it.
1. Find the growth cycle for the crop variety and click "Seed now."
2. Make sure the zone and quantity are correct. Don't worry about the batch ID because the date will change automatically during the process of back-dating.
3. Click "Save" to create the batch.
4. Click "edit schedule" on the top right of the batch page.
5. Click on the seed stage and choose a new seed date.
6. Click "save & finish"