If you have seeded a batch on a prior date, you can create the batch in Agrilyst and then back-date it so that the dates are correct.
- Find the growth cycle for the crop batch you want to seed and back-date. Navigate to the growth cycles tab and find the growth cycle.
- Select the Seed Now button for the growth cycle.
- Input any details about the batch you seeded that you’d like to add, like units seeded, zone, and custom fields.
- Click on Seed Date and use the calendar to change the date from today’s to the actual seed date. (The Identifier name for the batch will update based on the date you’ve selected.)
- Click the green Seed Batch button to create the batch in Agrilyst.