Growers can create batches on dates in the past so that they can manage all of their operation’s data regardless of the date it occurred. Batches seeded in the past will need to be back-dated to reflect the date they were moved and potentially harvested.
To back-date batches:
- Navigate to the growth cycle for the crop batch growers want to seed and back-date. Go to the growth cycles tab and find the growth cycle.
- Select the Seed Now button for that growth cycle.
3. Input any details about the batch growers seeded such as units seeded, zones, and custom fields.
4. Click on Seed Date and use the calendar to change the date from today’s to the actual seed date. (The Identifier name for the batch will be updated based on the selected date.)
5. Click the green Seed Batch button to create the batch in Artemis.