Here's how to get your Production Map and your Zone Capacity reports to display the correct amount of bandwidth in your facility.
1. Click on Settings (that's the white cog wheel on the top right)
2. Scroll down to the "Seeding Unit" section. Find the units that are active and make a note of their size.
3. Scroll up to the top of the page and click back to the facility to get out of settings.
4. Click on "Growth Cycles" in the purple header
5. Click on "Zones" which is in grey below the purple header.
6. Edit each zone's size to make it be appropriate based on the seeding unit settings we just looked at. Each zone should be the size of the total amount of seeding units that will fit into it. You can find this number by multiplying the size of the unit that you plan to use in the zone by the amount of units total that fit into that zone.
For example, let's say one of my seeding units is a 1020 tray and I plan to use it to quantify any batches that are in my "Germination" zone. Since a 1020 tray is 1.632 square feet, and I can fit 40 of them into my "Germination" zone, I'll multiply 1.632 by 40 to get 65.28 square feet. That's should be the size of my "Germination" zone. I would edit the zone size and then repeat this process for the rest of my zones.