When you're trying to find a batch, there are many different options you can use to track it down. Here they are:
From the batch list:
(To get to the batch list, click on "Crops" in the main purple menu.)
- You can keyword search for the name of the crop, the variety, or the batch ID.
- You can search for a date range related to the batch.
- You can filter by batches which are still in progress or are completed.
- You can sort any of the columns visible in the batch list.
- Clicking the arrow next to the column header once will sort alphabetically, chronologically, or numerically.
- Clicking the arrow again will sort in the opposite order.
- If you want to see more columns to use for sorting, click "Edit Columns" to activate them.
- You can combine any of these searching & sorting features to narrow your search as much as possible.
If your batch has a barcode assigned to it:
- You can also search for batches by barcode.