Did you know you can log in to Agrilyst using your Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter account? Signing in with a social network is convenient because you don't have to worry about entering your password every time you log in. You can associate as many or as few social networks as you want with your Agrilyst account.
- Go to Settings by hovering or clicking on your user name in the upper right corner of the page, and select Settings from the dropdown.
- Under Social Logins, you can authenticate (i.e., verify your account) with Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter. Make sure you are signed in with the correct social media account that you want to use for signing into Agrilyst.
- Click a button to get redirected to whichever social network you chose and follow the instructions they give you.
- Once you've done that, you will be redirected back to the Social Logins page and you'll see which social networks you’ve verified!
- Next time you are on the Agrilyst Login screen, instead of entering your email and password, you can click the Login button that matches the social network you chose. As long as you're logged in with the right social media account, it will automatically log you in to Agrilyst!